CBG GOLD OIL – 9% natural synergy
Discover our unique novelty – CBG GOLD 9% OIL, which is an extremely valuable blend of 500 mg CBD and 400 mg CBG along with a full spectrum of other cannabinoids (CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBGA, THCA, THCV, THC) .
It is a product rich in naturally occurring cannabis phenols, flavonoids and terpenes. Its characteristic feature is the perfect synergy between fatty acids: omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9.
Our CBG GOLD 9% is a completely organic product that is not subject to genetic modification, is 100% natural and not subjected to chemical treatments. Hemp, from which we create our products, come from organic farming.
One drop of oil will give your body 2.5 mg of CBG and 2 mg of CBD – the combination and synergy of the two components of cannabis makes their joint action much more effective compared to supplementation with only one component.
It is enough that after setting the dose you apply drops under the tongue. Wait 30 seconds and swallow the rest. Remember to maintain continuity and regularity when using.
Capacity: 10 ml.
CBG GOLD OIL 9% – what is cannabigerol?
CBG is cannabigerol – a cannabis component found in very small amounts (about 1% in relation to the content of the rest of the substance in hemp).
However, it is one of the most important cannabinoids, because it is the foundation for other compounds formed throughout the plant and shows a number of beneficial health properties.
CBG OIL GOLD 9% – properties
The incredible, often underestimated by its small amount of cannabigerol throughout the cannabis surprises with its health properties.
The proven scientific action of CBG covers the areas of:
- Pain – CBG has pain relief properties, especially neuropathic pain.
- Anxiety – cannabigerol reduces muscle anxiety and tension and acts as an antidepressant.
- Inflammation and digestive problems – supports the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis and Leśniowski-Crohn’s disease
- Skin activity – CBG has moisturizing properties and actively supports the treatment of skin diseases .
- Glaucoma – CBG has been shown to relieve intraocular pressure, which may be beneficial in the treatment of glaucoma.
- Neuroprotective effects – CBG has been shown to have neuroprotective properties and may be promising in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Huntington’s disease and multiple sclerosis .
- Antiseptic – CBG has antiseptic properties, and research suggests that it can be effective in fighting superb MRSA.
- Antineoplastic activity – CBG shows promising properties for the potential treatment of a wide range of cancers, including breast, liver, lung, pancreatic, skin, ovarian, kidney, bladder and colon cancer.
CBG GOLD OIL – INGREDIENTS (INCI)
Extract of CO2 from hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) and CO2 extract from hemp seed, terpenes, flavonoids, phenols *
* from organic crops